Back to the mats! We received an update from the athletic director and have been approved to start in-person workouts on July 9! Plan to arrive at 5:30pm for screening and attendance.
Before anyone is able to participate in summer conditioning or practice, FINAL FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED. You may bring the $5 fee for final forms with you to practice.
If you completed an IHSAA physical to play for GCCS last year, you will be given the option on final forms to use the physical from last year. If you select this option, you will be prompted to complete a questionnaire. This is acceptable to compete this season.
Until school begins:
- Monday 8:30-10am Doors open at 8am to check COVID protocols
- Thursday’s 6-7:30; doors open at 5:30 to check COVID protocol
Need to know:
- Locker rooms will not be open
- Come and leave in your clean wrestling clothes
- Co not wear your wrestling shoes off the mats (ever)
- No spectators may enter the building
- If you are practicing with another club or persons from another school, you will not be admitted into practice (obvious COVID reasons)
- Bring your own water bottle, don’t share
- These will be wrestling and conditioning practices (kettlebells) – the weight room will not be in use
For more information on Greater Clark County’s COVID and Sports policy, please visit http://gcs.k12.in.us/